Share with AddThis

Friday, December 31, 2010

WHAT THIS PAGE IS TO REPRESENT

This site is currently under construction and will be up soon. In the meantime, please send me an email: AmityvilleAmerica@live.com

The site is dedicated to the truths, myths, and hoax theories surrounding the Amityville, NY slayings/haunting. More than that it will also act as a source for all American Folk lore of the existence of ghosts, demons, poltergeist, etc. From the legends to the just good ole' fashioned campfire tales that have made the human heart skip a beat for generations. Skeptics and believers alike are welcome to comment on any post at any time. I just ask that you not attack one another on a "personal" level, as for myself... fire away. Also please feel free to email me AmityvilleAmerica@live.com with any questions I will try to answer to the best of my ability. Naturally anything involving "Supernatural Forces" may not have a definitive answer but again, I will answer to the best of my knowledge the "myths" surrounding any "Hauntings." Again, don't be afraid to email me AmityvilleAmerica@live.com if I need to make corrections, I would like the details on the page to be as accurate as possible. I would also love to hear your ghost stories, or see your weird, freaky, supernatural, or just unexplainable photos. By submitting the photos you will be giving me permission to use them in posts. However, proper credit will be given to you as I will cite you as my source. Until the next blog... Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment